Sunday, January 30, 2011

i love the weekend

so i am back at work today for a short four hour shift after having friday and saturday off. my life has improved dramatically since losing my job at Hot Topic and this weekend was awesome, including having a blast at country dancing on friday night and just lazing around the house yesterday. So, i don't know about yall, but I love The Lost Boys and found out a while ago that they made two sequels. The first sequal (Lost Boys: The Tribe) was supposed to be a really bad, so I skipped it. The second one called Lost Boys: The Thirst was actually a really good B-movie. Some of the acting was kinda bad, but the cheesy humor was still bad and i was laughing a lot the last half-hour. For those of yall that have netflix instant watch, all three of the movies are available.

Anyways, here's my first bus ride today (post Costco with the Daddies so i only had to ride from downtown)

71 departs Pioneer St. Station at 12:13pm (2 minutes late)
71 arrives at 41st & University at 12:35pm (7 minutes late)

I am going to my best friend/brother Kent's open house today after work and riding home with the Daddies so here is my expected schedule for this evening's bus ride:

71 departs University and 41st at 5:12pm.
71 arrives Eastlake Ave & E Louisa at 5:19pm.

(the bus before it ended up being late, so i rode that one instead)

loveyall and hope your weekend was as enjoyable and relaxed as mine!

-jean

No comments:

Post a Comment