Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ugh

UPDATED as of 12am.
my friend Eden reminded me today when I was complaining about not enough good cruising on campus. their response was #bigcityqueerproblem. reminded me that i was complaining about not enough ass within 10 blocks of where i was, whereas two years ago i was complaining about not enough ass within 10 miles. thankfully, i live in seattle now.



71 departs 41st & University at 10:26pm. (arrived four minutes late)
71 arrives at University St. Station at 10:48pm. (arrived on time)

54 departs 3rd & Seneca at 11:02pm (arrived on time)
54 arrives California & Barton at 11:26pm (arrived one minute late)

i almost shit a brick when i got to the bus stop. I ran from the library to the bus stop (four blocks) thinking that the bus was going to be early again. When it didn't arrive on time I though it had been super early, but it wasn't, it was late. But i'm totally ok with that shit today because i got home before midnight...hollerrrrr. more grapefruit juice and vodka for meeeee

-jean



UPDATED as of 9:30pm

still sitting here at my desk. been utilizing grindr and scruff (applications for my ipod touch) to try to find folks to hook up with on campus but it just ain't workin. grindr around the UW is all twinks all the time, which just isn't what i'm looking for. and scruff has barely anyone on it in the u-district except for fellow bear&cub chasers like myself. Here's my schedule for tonight (time permitting):


71 departs 41st & University at 10:26pm.
71 arrives at University St. Station at 10:48pm.


54 departs 3rd & Seneca at 11:02pm
54 arrives California & Barton at 11:26pm


Wish me luck!


-jean

UPDATED as of 4:30pm


i finished my paper. it's probably just ok, but its due tonight so there's no turning back now!!!


54 departs California & Barton at 11:54am (Arrived 3 minutes late)
54 arrives 3rd & Seneca at 12:27pm. (Arrived 2 minutes late)


73X leaves University St. Station at 12:36pm (Arrived one minute early)
73X arrives at 41st & University at 12:49pm (Arrived one minute late)



so today i have to write a paper so i am going to campus earlier than i usually do. after yesterday, i'm gonna get myself there five minutes early. all i wanna do is lay in bed!!


-jean

No comments:

Post a Comment