Tuesday, January 25, 2011

trying something different today

UPDATED as of 11:15pm.

So I skipped the last half of my class because I just wasn't feeling the whole classroom discussion thing today. Which means... a completely revised schedule for my commute. By the way, this was kind of a crazy commute because buses were all over the place and late because of rush hour traffic etc. so bear with me plz:

73X departs University & 41st NE at 5:54pm (On time)
73X arrives at University St. Station at 6:15pm (Arrived three minutes late)

55 departs 3rd & Seneca at 6:30pm (Arrived two minutes late)
55 arrives at 35th & Avalon at 6:40pm (Arrived four minutes late)

21 departs 35th & Avalon at 6:44pm (Arrived nine minutes late)
21 arrives at 35th & Henderson at 6:54pm (Arrived eight minutes late)

Needless to say, sometimes those rush hour commutes to West Seattle can be a little complicated, but I'm a complicated gal. There was this really cute cub guy that I was crusing at the 3rd & Seneca bus stop but he ended up getting on the 120... too bad I don't live in White Center.

On another note, RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3 premiered last night and the Daddies and I watched it online tonight after I got home. Raja is obvz the bomb and I was really pissed that Venus was such a catty queen in the Lip Sync for Your Life portion because she would've totally fucking slammed Shangela otherwise, fucking ugly ass lamp skirt. ANYWAYZZZ, you can watch all that shit right hurrrr.

I'm working on a paper for my fantasy literature class that's due tomorrow and I'm just not feeling this shit. AND it's on Lord of the Rings, my favorite book(s) ever. I think I just don't really give a shit about the academic side of LOTR and just really wanna have sex with Aragorn.

-jean

UPDATED as of 4:00pm.

So I arrived three minutes early for my 1:18 bus, but the bus arrived four minutes early, leaving me to wait for the next bus. This is my revised schedule for that trip:

54 departs Fauntlery SW & Barton SW at 1:50pm (Arrived on time)
54 arrives at 3rd & Union at 2:21pm (Arrived at 2:19pm)

71X departs University Street Station at 2:22pm (Arrived at 2:23pm)
71X arrives at University Way NE & 41st NE at 2:35pm (Arrived at 2:37pm)

I got to work 15 minutes late. Thankfully today was a day where my lateness wasn't an issue due to the department I was working in. Second day in a row having problems with EARLY BUSES!! UGH! Here is my proposed schedule for my ride home:

73X departs University Way NE & 41st Ne at 6:33pm
73X arrives at University Street Station at 6:52pm

54 departs 3rd & Seneca at 7:02pm
54 arrives at California Ave SW and SW Barton St at 7:29pm




Today I'm going to try a different format where I only have one thread and update it with bus schedules, arrivals, comments, etc. throughout the day. Thankfully there are very few of you reading this, so it doesn't really matter that I'm still working out the kinks, haha. Today I've got work and school in the U-District:

54 departs at California and Barton SW at 1:18pm.
54 arrives at 2nd & Seneca at 1:49pm.

73X departs University St. Station at 1:59pm.
73X arrives at University Way NE and 41st NE at 2:12pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment