Tuesday, February 22, 2011

dead prez day

so i don't really have a lot to talk about as of yet, or about my commute yesterday. it was fairly normal, but my night bus was actually on time for once (it usually isn't on Mondays).

I take that back. I do now remember that all of my buses ran differently than what Metro's Trip Planner told me. I am fairly certain that the online trip planner did not update itself with a holiday schedule (at least for the 54), which for most routes gives it the same schedule as the route would have on Sunday. Here is what the trip planner told me:

54 departs California & Barton at 3:33pm (two minutes early)
54 arrives 3rd & Seneca at 4:05pm (six minutes early)

72X departs University St. Station at 4:01pm (two minutes late)
72X arrives 41st & University at 4:14pm (seven minutes late)

Becaues I've had bad experiences with my later evening buses on Mondays, I walked down to a different bus stop that has the same buses plus another one that i could take downtown.

73 departs Campus Pkwy & 12th at 10:25pm (three minutes late)
73 arrives University St. Station at 10:44pm (two minutes late)

54 departs 3rd & Seneca at 11:02pm (one minute late)
54 arrives at California & Barton at 11:26pm (one minute late)

ugh, my acid reflux is being hella horrible today.

keep an eye open for my report back from tonight's forum on west seattle and transit!

-jean

No comments:

Post a Comment