Next Tuesday, Sustainable West Seattle is holding a forum from 7pm-9pm. I theoretically have class until 6:20, meaning I wouldn't make it back in time for this, but I think I may skip the second half of class.
From their page:
Our February Community Forum will be held in the Senior Center of West Seattle, on SW Oregon St. literally around the eastern corner from California Avenue SW. Come at 6:30 pm to socialize, the Forum begins at 7:00 pm and will continue to 9:00 pm.
Our Transportation Forum confirmed lineup includes:
- Tom Rasmussen – Panel Facilitator, Chair of the Seattle City Council Transportation Committee;
- Chris Arkills - King County, Office of Dow Constantine, King County Metro, Rapid Ride and ST2 and ST3 plans;
- Brice Maryman – SvR Design, Transit Oriented Communities, Urban Impact of Transportation and Transit Planning
- Martin Duke – Seattle Transit Blog, Users perspective of West Seattle Transit and Transportation Options;
- Peter Hahn – Director, Seattle Dept. of Transportation, Overall View of Seattle Transportation and Specific View of West Seattle