Wednesday, February 2, 2011

a few things before bed...

i've been thinking a lot about how boring my blog is, but i have to admit, it isn't as boring as actually riding this bus sometimes. do yall ride the bus? staring out the same window, five days a week, two hours a day. for me its not that bad, i get to look at the mountains, the puget sound, the cityscape of seattle, but for yall little city bus riders in the middle of nowhere with buses that only run every hour, i know its infinitely more boring for you.


i think there are a few things that could make this blog better. those things are:


1) more cruising
2) free booze


unfortunately i can't provide #2, but I can provide #1 in a hopefully not creepy kind of way. So far in my research there is no cruising potentiality at the bus stop by my house. But there is a little bit at the stops along 3rd at pike as well as seneca, and even a little bit every once in a while in the u-district. 


anyways, just had to get a few things off my chest before going to bed. hollerrrrrrr.


xxxo
-jean


ps: for those of yall that are queers, there's a band playing in seattle that i love called MEN on March 21 at the Crocodile. JD Samson from Le Tigre started it. I bought my ticket already, you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment